Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Revision papaer

Before doing my research paper, I had a clear idea of what I was looking for to make it a good paper. But when I started working with the outline I had prepared, I became a little confused. Why? because some of my oulines wre somehow similar and therefore I had to come up with new ideas. That's when I started wasting time-I was too confident- then I started looking for facts which my subject has many. But, remember I am not writing a book-it's a research paper- so I had to make it concise and presize-which was not of an easy task. For my next paper, I will gather all the information I need and put the fact with its source- Oh! yeah, I didn't mention that I mixed up the sources and the facts together. I did not know which fact goes with which source, and I had too little time to go over everything, so I put only two source which did not show all the work that I have done. I also did not mention that I was sick. I don't know about you but for me when I'm sick-I'm sick, I really can't be functional- but I managed to do my paper anyway, not as good as it was suppose to be but well, I did it. So now, with all what I have learned, not being prentencious before writing a paper, getting my facts and sources more organized, and most importantly get my hand into the assignment right after it has been given to me since you never know when your body is going to ditch you like mine did, I can say that I am ready for the next paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment